Meet The Goal

There is not a day that goes by where goals are not being set, some of them you achieve and others seem to remain forever elusive. There are strategies available that can assist all of us in meeting more of our goals as well as empower us to life a life of significance.

Out With the Old, In With the New

Greetings of Courage,

Wow! 2005 left with a big Roar...My car was broken into, window broken, Five to Six Thousand Dollars worth of products taken, Window repaired, Alarm System adjusted and then my battery needed a jump...I cut my hand massively twice and my oldest and most difficult son decided to leave the nest at 15...all in the same day mind you.

I am so glad that I don't take things personally and that I understand that every knock is a boost. And as Willie Jolley would say "A Setback is a Setup for a Comeback." Now with those things cleaned out and a little blood shed I can get down to some serious creating and earning.

I have just developed 2 new training programs one of which will assist: Parents, Teachers, Caregivers and Students and I have gotten great feedback on providing training to a few not for profit groups which will be great and an excellent way to give something back to the communities and at the same time create more audio content and video as well...did someone say DVD? And the other training program is so universal anyone can benefit from it's simplicity. This program will be the source of many Breakthroughs that people will experience as a result of this training.

I am wrapping up the 3 disc set of my next audio program called "Mental Meals" which I am sure you will like. If you enjoyed Meet The Goal this set will benefit you well into the future and you know me...I made sure I added a fun factor to the set and added new commercials of conciousness.

I thank you for reading this blog and I appreciate your support.

I resolve to blog more this year so everyone can watch the steps I have and are currently taking toward achieving more massive success in 2006. Stay tuned!

No matter what you do or where you go in life, always remember to...

Cultivate the Courage to Roar!

Asaad

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
No matter what else you do in life, you must always remember to Cultivate the Courage to Roar!

Followers

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Powered by Blogger.