Meet The Goal

There is not a day that goes by where goals are not being set, some of them you achieve and others seem to remain forever elusive. There are strategies available that can assist all of us in meeting more of our goals as well as empower us to life a life of significance.

Self Mastery Boot Camp

Greetings friends,

Wow! This XBOX 360 thing is interesting. As I watched some of the information about the things people were willing to do for a...let me get this straight...game console? I was fascinated to say the least. I recently met a young man who asked me: "Did you stand in line and get an XBOX?" I kindly told him no and offered a few reasons, just for his entertainment.

I told the young fellow that I make time for games while I'm on the beach or while sitting in one of my homes designed specifically for video game play. But that comes from doing today what others will not do, so I can have tomorrow what others will not have.

I wondered how many of those buyers actually have created the kind of lifestyle that would enable them play the "BOX" anytime they wanted, as long as they wanted, in a home as large as they wanted and on the size of screen that they want? If these same people were offered, excellent health, massive wealth and all that comes with those things would they stand in line for hours? Would they bid any amount on Ebay to have it? I think not. It is clear that many are seeking to game life away in hopes of never wanting to notice that they didn't have the courage to live.

Well in mathematics X represents the unknown and it is clear that they cannot see outside of the BOX which is why the don't do more.

Asaad

Cultivate the Courage to Roar!

0 comments:

About this blog

About Me

My photo
No matter what else you do in life, you must always remember to Cultivate the Courage to Roar!

Followers

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Powered by Blogger.